About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Monochrome

Happy New Year to you all. Wishing you a happy and prosperous 2013.
 
Today i am here to let you know about this week's fabulous challenge at Charisma Cardz.
 
The theme this week is: MONOCHROME.
 
And there are three (yes, three!) fantastic sponsors offering some awesome prizes.
 
Simon Says Stamp are offering one lucky winner a $20 voucher for their online store.
 
 
 
Pink Cat Studio are offering one lucky winner 5 digis of their own choice.
 
 
 
J & C Creations are offering a £10 voucher for their online shop.
 
 
Here is the card i created for this week's challenge.  I love this Magnolia Tilda image and think she looks very pretty all in pink.  Can think of a few little girls that this card would be suitable for. 
 
It would be great if you could join us in this challenge and if you would like some fabulous inspiration, please pop over to Charisma Cardz and you can view my teamies beautiful projects.
 
 
Challenges i'd like to enter:
 
Simply Create Linky Party #16
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge 1 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 250 Something New (new Copic colours and button)
 
Thank you for popping by today.  I am back home now and hopefully back to my 'normal' daily routine in a couple of days so will have plenty of time to catch up with you all in blogland soon inshAllah.
 
Take care and have a good day.
 
Best wishes, Jill x
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Jill. Your card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and pretty colours

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill this is so gorgeous! The pinks are so pretty and vibrant and what a sweet image :) Hope you had a happy holiday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jill.i love your pink colours and fab pretty tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely card-love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this is stunning, love the pinks and especially the gingham!
    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the different papers but all in pink and gorgeous colouring! Thanks so much for playing along with our first monthly challenge over at MMCS. Hope to see you again next month! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)