About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy 80th Birthday

Good evening everyone,

I am back from my travels, unpacked and ready to get crafty again! Just spent the last hour rearranging my craft room with the addition of more storage. You can never have too many tubs, drawers, holders etc can you? lol  Anyway, before i start i just want to show you a little card i made for my Mum to give to her friend who is turning 80 very soon. Ok, enough from me for now, inshAllah i will be back tomorrow.  I have just bought some Magnolia stamps and cant wait to use them!



Ingredients:

Cream & orange cardstock
My Mind's Eye paper pack - A blink of an eye
Tonic studio butterfly punch
EK Success border punch
Tim Holtz distress ink - walnut stain
Flowers from stash which i distressed and assembled using dimensionals and buttons from stash
'friend to friend' sentiment from Stampin UP!
Sentiment from PC
Ribbon from stash

Thank you for looking. Hope you are all having a great weekend. The weekend ends here (Sunday is the start of the week here) so back to normal tomorrow inshAllah.  I love and appreciate all your comments. Oh, and a BIG hello to all my new followers. It's great to see you all. Hugs, Jill x

2 comments:

  1. HI Jill~
    Such a pretty card and I'm sure the recipient is going to love it too.... great colour choices and pretty butterflies....

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card jill.i love your colour combo and gorgeous flowers and butterflies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)