About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Friday, April 12, 2013

It's a sketch at Crafty Catz

Good evening all,
 
Before I let you all know about this week's fab challenge at Crafty Catz, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has sent me thoughtful messages these last few weeks.  Although I am not getting around to blog, I am reading all your wishes and they make me realise (even more than I already knew), how fab you girls really are. 
 
Also, apologies to the Crafty Catz girls for not posting this morning.  I forgot it was Friday today! Honestly! If I had a brain, I would be dangerous!
 
Anyway, the theme at Crafty Catz is a fantastic SKETCH.  Take a look at this beauty.....
 
Here is my take on the sketch.  It was my Mum's Birthday recently and I made this card for my son to send to her. Unfortunately, we were in Dubai at the time and Mum was in hospital in UK but still, Mum loves homemade cards. She appreciates the time and effort that gets put into every one. 
 
 
I hope you will all pop over to Crafty Catz and view the gorgeous inspiration my teamies have prepared for you.  If you can join in too, that would be even better.
 
Take care and Big Hugs to all,
Jill xx
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jill. I just love how you have showcased that cute bear. Thinking of you. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Jill, love those papers too!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous jill.fab pretty papers and details and i love the sweet bear :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jill, love your colouring of the adorable bear, take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jill love the colour's and paper's have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card hun. Hope you're having a good weekend. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jill - cute bear card - came here to comment on Sentiment Sunday tag which I think is beautiful - the one you have that reads To a special daughter with love - have a great day! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Speak to household, pals, as well as legal professionals regarding the divorce legal professionals they have used. The info that you'll obtain from them will allow you to find the right divorce attorney. Whenever one or two becomes wedded they in no way anticipate winding up receiving a divorce. However, divorce has grown to be a growing number of frequent in the current society, and then there can be less of a judgment attached with that. Even so, it usually is a challenging as well as psychological quest.
    divorce attorney
    In case you have just about any close friends who have had to undergo this kind of, request a lawyer's brand.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)