About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Good Evening crafters, it's time for another challenge.  Today i have created a 'bauble' using a punched circle from Making Memories Mistletoe cardstock (to create the 'happy holidays' sentiment in the middle) then i added various buttons and bling to make the bauble and shiny glittery silver ribbon for the string and bow.

Challenges entered:

Papertake Weekly Challenge ( anything goes with the option of adding something dangly!)  http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/

Materials used:

White cardstock
Making Memories Mistletoe cardstock for the background and the bauble
Various buttons and silver glittery ribbon from stash
EK Success corner rounder
Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Thanks for stopping by. Best wishes, Jill :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week. Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Love the bauble idea and the buttons make it so cute! I like the sentiment in the middle too.
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Carla
    http://carlasscrappytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)