About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Little Cutie!

Hello crafters, hope you are all having a good day. Today, i want to share with you two cards that i have made. This is my first proper attempt at using digis and i had fun! I have made a cute girly card and a much needed card for a little boy.  I find boys cards the hardest.  However, i was lucky enough to come across a website a lovely lady called Angelique who has a blog full of free digis.  So, a big thank you to Angelique for letting me use her creations on my cards.  You can visit her blog at: http://sliekje.blogspot.com/

Recipe:
Cream, white & shocking pink cardstock
k i memories patterned paper pad
Pink ribbon, pearls & buttons from stash
Digi courtesy of http://sliekje.blogspot.com/ copyright A Kramer
Copics E000, E30, R20, RV02, RV04, E31, E55, E15
E K Success corner rounder
Circle & Scallop punch
Stampin Up sentiment
Tim Holtz Distress ink (Walnut stain)

Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of your day. Best wishes, Jill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)