About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fairy Dust!

Hello all, hope you are having a good weekend.  Just a quick post today to share with you a little card i made using a digi.  I think she is rather cute, dont you? :o) I just received this gorgeous butterfly stamp as a little gift from my Mum so was eager to get it distressed and onto a card. Voila, here is what i came up with..... 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:




Recipe:

White, pink and brown cardstock
Hero Arts flower stamps
Stampin UP! 'birthday wishes' sentiment stamp
Tim Holtz distress ink - walnut stain
EK Success corner rounder & border punch
Pink ribbon & brown buttons from stash
Butterfly punch
Copics

Thanks everyone for dropping by and a big hello to all my new followers. Best wishes, Jill x

3 comments:

  1. a gorgeous creation and love the image
    great to have you following me, have you entered my candy ?
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous jill.your colours and details are beautiful and i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card and congrats on the design team.
    Hana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)