About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, January 12, 2012

My first Badge!

Good Morning Crafty people, hope you are all well. I am in the middle of a new card at the moment so will be posting later on today inshAllah however i just wanted to tell you all that i am so excited because i have earned my 1st badge! Yes, i made top 3 at Just Inspirational Challenges! yipee



Catch you all later, have a good day, Jill :)

3 comments:

  1. congratulations jill :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jill! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill! Thanks so much for becoming a follower of my blog. I hope you can find some inspiration or a smile there. I appreciate your comments. :-) Congrats on your Top Three at Just Inspirational! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs! Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)