About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crafty Purple Frog Challenges - Anything Goes

Hello all,
Just to let you know that the theme is ' Anything Goes' over at Crafty Purple Frog Challenges this week. Here is what you could win .....
1st prize is a massive 5 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
2nd prize is 3 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
3rd prize is 2 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
4th prize is 1 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
This is what i made using Dark Royalty decoupage:

Please pop over and see the other creations by the Design Team members at:

Hugs, Jill x

6 comments:

  1. Love this, Denise! What perfect paper. Terrific 3D effect on the mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Jill. I did know it was you but had my friend, Denise, call on the phone as I was typing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks amazing! Yhat butterfly is gorgeous! Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous Jill!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just brilliant!! :)

    Wow! Gorgeous image, great layering and details and such a pretty gift idea too. :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning and what a great idea with the tea light candle.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)