About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good morning all, hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. At long last, the windy sandy dusty days we have had recently have vanished and it is warming up here nicely, 32 degrees today. 

Today, there is a new challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenges. 

The  sponsor for this week is Sew Many Cards



This week it's the turn of Team A, and as it's St Patrick's Day and Mother's Day there are two inspirational pictures for you. 



I don't have a card for this weeks challenge as i am on Team B but if you pop on over to Just Inspirational Challenges, you will see Team A's creations which i am sure will inspire you to enter this weeks challenge.

Hugs, Jill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)