About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Just Inspirational Challenges Week 32

Good morning all,

I hope you are all having a good day and looking forward to the weekend.  For me, the weekend starts tonight (the weekends in Dubai are Friday and Saturday!).  But before i get any ideas, or crafting urges, i have a long 'to do' list to get through... urgh!

But first, let me tell you about the new challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenges.

This week's sponsor is the fabulous ............ Bugaboo! I just love Bugaboo stamps, dont you?


The winner will win 7 digis. Is that not fantastic?


This week the inspirational photos were chosen by Kelly S and there are two photos for you to choose from.  You can use one or both and can interpret them anyway you wish.



Unfortunately, I do not have a card for this weeks challenge as it is Design Team A's week but i will be back later with a fun layout that i made at the Iris Babao UY workshop last weekend.  If you need some more inspiration, you can view the other DT's creations over at Just Inspirational Challenges.

Thank you for dropping by.  Catch you all later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)