About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just Inspirational Challenges Week 34

Good Morning all,

I just popped in to tell you that there is a new challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenges today. 

The sponsor this week is the fabulous Dude Time Doodles.

This week we have a sketch for you created by Kelly Smith.


It is Design Team A's turn this week so i do not have a card to share with you but if you pop over to Just Inspirational Challenges blog, you can view some fab DT inspiration. 

Stay tuned for some exiting news coming soon ;)

       Hugs, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)