About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday

Good evening crafters!

I hope you are all well and getting better weather than me!  Sorry for the lack of posts since Thursday, i have been travelling and i'm not organised yet! Since i arrived in the UK it has not stopped raining.  My little man thinks it is brilliant because he can splash in the puddles and take his umbrella everywhere but i would prefer it to rain when i am sleeping.  Bring on the sunshine please. 

Anyway, onto my card, this is a card i made for Paper Lane.  It is one of a few projects i made using the DCWV Collage Musings stack pack.  I wanted to create a card that was easy to make with few tools for this particular project.  I made the flower using the paper from the pack and attached a brad to the centre.  The fence is a Tim Holtz die cut coloured with distress ink.

 Paper Lane are also holding a Design Challenge and my card is the inspiration.  The challenge is open to anyone that can collect the prize in person from Paper Lane

  Here is the fabulous prize you could win.


And here is my card:


Thank you for stopping by. 
Best wishes,
Jill x


3 comments:

  1. This is ever so stylish, Jill. I love the background paper -it just allows the flower and leaves to take the spotlight! Hope you enjoy being back in the rainy UK! Must be a bit of shock after the heat of Dubai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous, I love the elegant design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jill.gorgeous flower and i love the classy design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)