About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Die Cuts at Charisma Cardz

Good morning all,
I hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. I have had a rather busy week. In the last 12 days we (Myself, Hubby and Little Man) have been to 9 hospital/dentist appointments! I have had an enlarged lymph node removed from my neck and my 4 year old 'Little' Man has had root treatment to save a bad back tooth which set me back £350 pounds...ouch! To top it off, my Mum is in hospital too..... not so happy days!
Anyway, enough about me, i am here to share with you a card i made for the Charisma Cardz challange this week.
The theme this week is: DIE CUTS. Easy right?
I made this card using this fabulous 'freebie' sentiment from the amazing Desert Diva - Hannelie.  Thank you Hannelie, i love this sentiment :D  Actually, when i made it, I had my Mum in mind because she is definitely one amazing girl and has been through so much in the past three years.  Love You Mum!
I hope you can join us in this challenge and if you pop over to Charisma Cardz, you can view the beautiful DT inspiration.  Hope to see you there!
Thank you for taking the time to visit today.  Have a great day.
Big hugs, Jill x

3 comments:

  1. just a beautiful card jill! love the flowers that you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jill.gorgeous design and i love your flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill thanks so much for the lovely way you used my sentiment!
    I appreciate the link too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)