About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Its a Sketch at Charisma Cardz


Good morning all you lovely crafters,
 
I hope you are having a fab day.  I am here to post my card for the Charisma Cardz challenge.  This week we have a fabulous 'SKETCH' to follow as the theme. 
 
The sponsor is J & C Creations.
 
 
Here is the fabulous Sketch
 
 
 
And my interpretation of the Sketch.  I used a Bugaboo image that i have had for ages, it was a freebie at the time.   Coloured parts of it with copics.  The Black & White spots DP is by Echo Park anf the others are My Mind's Eye Indie Chic 'Saffron'.
 
 
Thank you for dropping by.  I will be along to view your blogs later today hopefully and will be back tomorrow with a new card and another new challenge.
 
Take care. Big hugs, Jill x
 


3 comments:

  1. so stunning and stylish jill.the floral image is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING everything about this Jill. Fab image choice, which is perfect with these colours and papers and the flowers are the fabbest finishing touch. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)