About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Monday, November 21, 2011

Final post for today.... maybe!

Hello crafters, well i did say that i have been busy! Third post today! Anyway, this is the card i made for the DYSU Challenge #46 - Splash of Blue. I used cream, blue, brown  and green cardstock and a lovely patterned paper (it is called Father and Son i think but cannot remember who by, sorry). I punched the circles using a 1 3/4'' circle punch and a 2'' scalloped punch. The 'DAD' sentiment i printed from my computer and distressed it with Tim Holtz Distress ink (walnut stain). The little boat is a brad that i had in my stash. These were adhered using dimensionals and the little green and brown buttons just finished it off. Thanks for looking :)

I am entering this into the following challenges:

DYSU (Do You Stack Up) challenge #46 - Splash of Blue. (http://doyoustackup.blogspot.com/)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colours for a masculine card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. super card for a chap

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)