About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Seeing Red!

Me again, thought i would take a break from the Christmas cards so i've decided to enter the One Stitch At A Time Challenge #90 - Seeing red.  I came up with this 'Thank You' card.


Challenges entered: One Stitch At A Time #90 -Seeing Red ( http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/)

Materials used:
White, red and green cardstock
Hero Arts cling stamp set
Stampin Up Thank You sentiment stamp
Memento ink

Thanks for looking, Jill x

2 comments:

  1. Wow stunning flower, I love the lay out. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for playing with us at OSAAT "Seeing Red" challenge.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)