About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Monday, November 28, 2011

Fly like a Butterfly!

Good evening to all you crafty people, hope you are all well.  Today i thought i would enter a couple of challenges so here is the card i made.  I am entering the Card Positioning Systems Challenge so i used their layout as my guide and the butterfly was added because i wanted to enter My Mums Craft Shop Challenge (the theme is 'Things with Wings'). 

Challenges entered:
CPS 246 part 1 http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/
My Mums Craft Shop Challenge 33 - Things with wings  http://mymumscraftshopchallenges.blogspot.com/


Materials used:

Cream, white and pink cardstock
Kaisercraft 'Gypsy Sisters' patterned paper pad
K i memories 'friends' cardstock paper pad
Hero Arts Butterfly stamp
Copics
Stampin Up sentiment stamp
EK Success punch
1 3/4 '' circle punch & 2'' scalloped punch
White & pink buttons from my stash
Ribbon from my stash
Dimensionals

Thanks for looking, have a great day, best wishes, Jill x

1 comment:

  1. Great card Jill!
    I love the butterfly and your pretty colour scheme!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)