About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Paper Lane's 6th Birthday

Good evening/morning all,

Well i say evening/morning because for most of you it will be evening but here it is 2 am! Yes, i am still up, pacing the floor with some buttered toast and a coffee because i cannot sleep, yet again! My eyes are tired but my mind is not! :(

Anyway, i thought i would let you know what is happening over at Paper Lane.  As you all know i am a proud DT member of Paper Lane and their shop is absolutely beautiful. Full of the latest tools, papers, stamps, accessories that any card maker or scrapbooker could wish for.


Next week will be their 6th Birthday and they have many exciting things going on.  The fabulous Iris Babao UY will be flying into Dubai to carry out some workshop classes based on layouts, albums, colour and texture techniques (which i am so excited about attending).  Hoping to learn a few tricks of the trade! ;)

Paper Lane is also having a giveaway to 3 lucky winners which i would really really love to win. All you need to do is log into Facebook, like Paper Lane's page, like their post and tell them that i (Jill Ahermouch) referred you.  It's as easy as that! Please take a minute to share some love for   Paper Lane.  Their facebook page can be found here: Paper Lane Facebook Page


Thank you all for dropping by.  I am off to get some well deserved 'shut eye' now, i hope! zzzz

   Best wishes

1 comment:

  1. Jill thanks for sharing! Im off to take a look at the goodies ;) I know how those racing minds keep you awake! Hope yo get some sleep :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)