About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thinking of You

Good evening crafters!

I hope you are all well.  Did you have a good weekend and a happy 'National Scrapbooking Day' yesterday?  I visited my local scrapbook shop Paper Lane and bought a couple of goodies so today i have a new card for you using my new Prima Collection papers- Alla. I also bought some Kraft card bases for a little change (i normally use white or ivory). 

All papers and embellishments are made using this Prima paper collection.  I made the flower using a scalloped punch and the eyelet in the tag was made using a We R Memory Keepers cropadile. The distress ink was Tim Holtz walnut stain. The sentiment is by Paper & Such and the butterfly was a Tonic punch. 

Unfortunately, the colours did not come out very well in this photo.  The tag and butterfly are actually a beautiful pale green colour.


Thank you for dropping by. Until the next time, take care.

Best wishes,



5 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has a beautiful vintagey feel - love it,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag. Lovely design.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning jill.really gorgeous vintage colours and design. :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so very striking, Jill. If the colors didn't come out, as you say, then it must be even more spectacular IRL! I love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)