About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

CAS

Good evening all!

I hope you have had a great day. I have been working on a few DT projects lately so my posts are few and far between but i do have a little inspiration for you tonight.


  I actually left this card blank simply because i couldn't decide what i wanted to put on it! Now, it can be used for a birthday, thank you, just because, thinking of you, anything! The papers are from We R Memory Keepers Cotton Tail paper pack and Me to You Spring Chic paper pack. The little ribbon sticker is by Kioshi. I made the flower using part of a Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, some punched scalloped circles, and a button. The heart border is an EK Success border punch. The edges of the flower and leaves were distressed with walnut stain distress ink. The leaves were made using a Hero Arts flower stamp set.

Challenges entered:

Joanna Sheen Challenge (Sunday) - Flower Power http://joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/flower-power.html
By The Cute and Girly - May- Spring is in the Air http://bythecuteandgirly.blogspot.com/2012/04/may-spring-is-in-air.html

Papertake Weekly (Tuesday) - Anything Goes http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2012/05/anything-goes.html

I hope you have all managed to squeeze some crafting into your day. Until the next time, take care.

Best wishes, 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, gorgeous CAS card....love that flower!
    Hope you're well.
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love that gorgeous flower.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jill.gorgeous flower and i love the cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love CAS, Jill, and you do it so perfectly! Fantastic flower as the focus point, and I love it on the striped dp..

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous CAS card, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card. Love that flower!
    Thanks so much for joining us at By The Cute and Girly this month.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty flower. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week, Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty CAS card. I love it! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful CAS :) Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Spring Is All Around challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)