About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just Inspirational Challenges Week 24

Good morning all, 

Hope you are all well.  We are having a day of sandstorms so it's another day of crafting for me! Yay! I am so confused with my days this week that i am a couple of hours late with my post, so my apologies! So without further ado, here is the info for this weeks Just Inspirational Challenge. 

The sponsor is the fabulous Delicious Doodles.
 

And the inspirational photo is:


Looking forward to viewing all your fab creations soon.  For now, take care and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)