About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Worlds Greatest!

Good morning crafters!

I hope you are all well. Today i want to share with you, a layout i made of my fabulous Mum and Dad mashAllah.  I took this photo of them last summer when we visited a Heritage Park and when i saw it, i just knew that it was going to end up in my scrapbooking album!

Anyway, the paper i chose is from Echo Park Dots & Stripes collection (Peony small dots) and the colour is a perfect match for my Mum and Dad's top and shirt.  I dont think they realised at the time that they were matching! The tree with the two little birds is from Dusty Attic and i coloured it with Tim Holtz distress inks and added some pink pearls for a touch of glamour.  The die cuts are from Tim Holtz.  The flowers i made using a Sizzix Bigz 3d flower die and the tags were cut out from another Echo Park paper which i think is called This and That. Oh and the title is wooden words from my stash that i coloured with distress ink.

That's it! What do you think?



Challenges entered:

Joanna Sheen Challenge - Someone special http://joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/someone-special.html

Crafting For All Seasons Challenge #25 - Anything but a card http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/ch25-anything-but-card.html

Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog Challenge #35 - punches or die cuts http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-35-punches-or-die-cuts.html

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges Challenge #53 - Favourite Song ( The Power of Love by Jennifer Rush) http://mymumscraftshopchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-53-favorite-song-movie.html

Thank you for dropping by.  If you have a minute, please leave a comment and i will visit you back.

Until the next time, take care.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Jill, gorgeous colours, too and that tree die cut is fantastic!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this on a challenge and had to hop over to say how much I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page layout. I love the colors you used pink and brown. The dies used are fabulous. Thank you for taking the time to enter and share it with us in the Whimsy challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, love the die cuts you used!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Layout. I love the pictures.

    We would like to thank you for Entering Whimsy Stamps inspirations Challenge.

    We hope to see you back next week. Winner will be announced Wed.
    Best of Luck Always,

    Hugs from DT Member For Whimsy Stamps Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, what a lovely scrap-page - this made me smile - its lovely! :)

    Great use of dies and fab layout too.

    Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Joanna Sheen challenge, and good luck!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous..lovely photo.... made me feel all warm!! Perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week.
    Trudie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)