About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just Inspirational Challenges Week 25

Good morning crafters!

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Just Inspirational Challenges. The sponsor this week is DtsArt.


and also:


Here is the inspirational photo:


This week it's Design Team B's turn to provide the inspiration.  I was lucky enough to be given this fab digi from the sponsor to use.  I coloured it with copics and paper pieced the dress. The papers are from We R Memory Keepers Cotton Tail paper pad.


 
Thank you for dropping by. Take care and have a good day.

Best wishes,

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card jill.fab design and the stamp is so pretty ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)