About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Monday, April 23, 2012

It's good to stamp!

Good morning all,

I hope you all had a good weekend.  I have been playing with my distress inks and my Hero Arts butterfly and background stamp.  I would normally colour this butterfly with copics but i thought i use my distress inks today. This is the result! The background is stamped with walnut stain and the butterfly is worn lipstick and walnut stain.I also added a few pink pearls to the stamped flowers and a button to the butterfly.


Thanks you for dropping by.  All your comments are much appreciated.
Best wishes,

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jill!Love the stamped background, the butterfly and the pearls......those distress inks scare the heck out of me lol!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card jill.i love the stunning butterfly and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, Jill, I love this card! Spectacular with the black, white, and pink. Everything just works to showcase that magnificent butterfly! Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It certainly is good to stamp! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)