About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Jill. I am a stay at home Mummy, born in Scotland and living in Dubai. I love to scrapbook, make hand-crafted cards and paper projects. I am a full-time mummy to Adam and have a wonderful husband and great family. I love stamping and being creative. I lie awake at night thinking up new designs! Does everyone do this or is it just me? :) Thanks for stopping by. Jill x

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Seeing Spots!

Good afternoon all,
I hope you are all having a good day.  Just a quick post today to show you a little card i have just finished.  Then it is off to do some much needed housework, a little cuppa tea and then back to the craft room!


Materials used:

Docrafts card
Pink & purple cardstock from Paper Lane
6x6 Paper Pad (Cotton Tails) by We R Memory Keepers available from Paper Lane
Me to You Spring Chic paper pack
Die cut scalloped oval
Tim Holtz distress ink (Walnut stain)
Paper & Such sentiment
Magnolia Tilda coloured with copics
Ribbon and rhinestones 

Thank you for popping in. Happy crafting!


5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Jill and just love the colours and the image. Thanks for the comment on my tag.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious, Jill! Love the gems and the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the layout and love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous jill.stunning pretty colours and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message. Have a good day, Jill :)